CLICK PLAY ABOUT BUILDING 6,7, AND 8-FIGURE MARKETING BUSINESSES:
Here’s what to expect from this episode:
Imagine waking up one day in Morroco…and you didn’t even have to pay for it. Instead, your marketing client has paid for your trip to film their reels. What a life, right? And it could be yours too! Kristina Knapp graces the podcast with her vivacious outlook, powerhouse mindset, and golden nuggets of wisdom that have pivoted her from making less than 40K in a year to making 6 figures in just three months. What was the tipping point? What was her lightbulb moment to make her dreams turn into a reality?
In today’s episodes, Kristina talks about how the journey to scaling your marketing business doesn’t have to be a struggle. That there is a whole other way of doing business that allows you to forgo the annual burnout slump, work with clients that respect what you do, and do it all while being present as a mother.
Listen in to hear Kristina share exactly how in the last few years she has doubled her revenue year on year which catapulted her marketing business to a point that it is barely recognizable in the best way possible.
Kristina Knapp loves helping women find fun and ease through growing their businesses online strategically. From flipping underperforming stores into the TOP performing stores in the nation for high-fashion retail companies in a matter of weeks, Kristina left the corporate world behind and started her own business, Elixir Media Co. They are a social media marketing company specializing in using social media as a vehicle to optimize women-led businesses through reel production and intimate coaching by teaching them how to stand out and show up as a powerhouse in their individual industries.
Topics Covered on building 6, 7, and 8 Figure Marketing Businesses:
- Kristina’s steps to not succumb to burn out
- How to turn your marketing business from major struggle street to easy street
- Elixir Media Co’s evolution and how pivoting was the best thing for her
- How a retreat change Kristina’s life…and saved her business
- How you don’t have to sacrifice your business for motherhood and vice versa
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
- Join the Social Media Manager Success Incubator
Connect with Kristina:
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 5: 7 Quick & Easy Extra Income Ideas for Social Media Managers
- Episode 2: How to Actually Make Money as a Social Media Manager
- Episode 1: From Single Mom to 6-Figure Social Media Manager
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Some links on this page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.