CLICK PLAY ON THE WORST CLIENT I’VE EVER HAD:
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
You could say I’ve been around the block…so I’ve experienced a lot of different clients and projects in the past. This one takes the cake. Let it be known that I’m not usually one to name names, or talk trashy about my clients, past or current! However, this particular client has got to be the worst client I have had on my roster in the past five years of running my social media agency.
In this episode, I spill the beans on how my best client transformed into my worst client. Sure, she started off great; met her deadlines, had the perfect photos, trusted my support and the A+ report card goes on. So what happened? What made this client leave me in the dust and have the audacity to vent about how disappointed she was starting to feel about her social downward momentum?
Intrigued? So would I be. Listen in on the story that helped me (yep! You read that right!) learn the importance of a business’ sustainability, the resources that I always have at hand, and the real culprit that is haemorrhaging your clients.
Topics Covered on the worst client:
- My experience with my worst client
- Difference between working on your business and in your business
- Tips to make sure your business is sustainable
- The real culprit to haemorhagging clients
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
- Join the Social Media Manager Success Incubator
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 4: 5 Things That Are Turning Off Your Potential Social Media Management Clients
- Episode 6: Painful Lessons I Learned In My First Year of My Social Media Management Business
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.