CLICK PLAY TO HEAR WHAT YOUR BRAND SHOULD BE:
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
Ever looked at a standout social media brand and thought, “How did they do that?” In this episode, I’m unpacking the magic behind creating a strong social media manager brand that turns heads and engages your audience. From choosing the right business name to perfecting your visual elements like logos, color palettes, and fonts, I’ve got you covered. I’ll also dive into the emotions and feelings your brand should evoke when people interact with it online.
But that’s not all! I’m breaking down the four essential elements that will help your brand stand out from the rest. Whether you’re starting from scratch or revamping your existing brand, you won’t want to miss out on these invaluable insights and actionable tips. Let’s get started!
- The importance of establishing a human connection with your branding
- How to simplify the brand creation process
- The key to defining your branding elements
- How your brand can bridge the gap between being a stranger on the Internet and a trusted expert
- Check out my Community post on how I created a stand out brand
- Enroll to my Setup and Management Class which includes my What Should Your SMM Brand Be Quiz
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Learn more about my Social Media Manager Incubator Program Suite
- Resources for Dealing with Difficult Clients as a Social Media Manager
- Resources for the Overwhelmed Social Media Manager
- Resources for the Social Media Manager Just Getting Started
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 48: How To Create A Strategic Content Calendar for Your Social Media Management Clients
- Episode 47: Expectations of High Paying Clients: What To Expect & What You Need to Deliver
- Episode 31: Do’s and Don’ts: How I Would Start A Marketing Agency from Scratch
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Some links on this page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.