CLICK PLAY TO LEARN HOW TO CREATE A STRATEGIC CONTENT CALENDAR:
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
Ever stared at a blank content calendar and thought, “Where do I even start?” Trust me, I’ve been there! That’s why in this episode, I’m tackling a question I get all the time: how to create a strategic content calendar for your clients.
In this episode, I break down the ten simple steps that will have you creating content calendars with confidence. We will also dive into the importance of starting with an overall strategy and making sure your content calendar aligns with your client’s goals.
Topics covered on creating a strategic content calendar:
- How to identify your client’s goals and selecting key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure these goals
- What to look for when it comes to researching your client’s competitors
- The importance of auditing the client’s existing social media accounts for strengths and areas of improvement
- How to use a calendar to plan content in terms of posting days and times, marking any relevant holidays and plugging any key dates or events happening in your client’s business
- Choosing the best format to post based on the specific topic
- Incorporating keywords into your captions and hashtags
- The simplicity and effectiveness of this 10-step content calendar planning approach
- Enrol to my Marketing Quickstarter Class
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Learn more about my Social Media Manager Incubator Program Suite
- Resources for Dealing with Difficult Clients as a Social Media Manager
- Resources for the Overwhelmed Social Media Manager
- Resources for the Social Media Manager Just Getting Started
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 26: Quick & Easy Way To Never Run Out of Post Ideas As A Social Media Manager
- Episode 25: The Strategy To Increase Visibility for Your Social Media Management Clients
- Episode 22: What Is a Social Media Manager Actually Responsible For?
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Some links on this page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.