CLICK PLAY TO HEAR THE EXPECTATIONS OF HIGH PAYING CLIENTS:
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
How do you strike the right balance in pricing your services? Puzzled about what clients might expect for every dollar they spend? Don’t stress; I’ve got you covered! In this episode, I’ll explain how to price your packages effectively. We’ll dive into three distinct pricing tiers, each reflecting specific client expectations and the competency of the social media manager.
From mastering copywriting and content creation to engaging with the community and delivering insightful reports, I’ll break down the essentials tied to each tier. More than just pricing, I’ll guide you on your journey to growth, sharing nuggets on consistently exceeding client expectations. Tune in for these insights and finally feel comfortable in your pricing!
Topics covered on high paying clients:
- How you need to price your services to reflect your skill levels
- The quality of copywriting that needs to be provided at each pricing level
- How in-depth your social media strategy needs to be
- Why I recommend you overdeliver on your packages
- How to know when to increase your prices
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Learn more about my Social Media Manager Incubator Program Suite
- Resources for Dealing with Difficult Clients as a Social Media Manager
- Resources for the Overwhelmed Social Media Manager
- Resources for the Social Media Manager Just Getting Started
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 43: How to Tell Social Media Management Clients What Your Prices Are
- Episode 38: The Downside of Being a Creative Social Media Manager with Mentees Casey Poe and Holly VanAkkeren
- Episode 34: Latasha James On: Attracting High-Paying Social Media Clients is a Journey
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Some links on this page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.