CLICK PLAY TO HEAR HOW I WOULD START A MARKETING AGENCY FROM SCRATCH:
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
Are you ready to take the leap and launch your own marketing agency? Do you need help figuring out where to begin or how to transition from freelancing to running an agency? Join me on this exciting episode as I reveal my journey and share invaluable insights to help you navigate this transformative process. Discover the valuable insights and lessons I’ve learned along the way, including the do’s and don’ts if you’re starting your marketing agency from scratch.
Get ready to gain exclusive access to my firsthand experiences and discover the steps I would take if I were to start my marketing agency today. From practical strategies to actionable advice, I’ll provide a roadmap to kickstart your agency confidently.
Topics covered on how I would start a marketing agency from scratch:
- How I went from freelancer to marketing agency
- How naming my business something memorable and unique has helped me stand out
- Developing your skill set and experimenting with different strategies by creating social media accounts for your business
- Why having a contract is a must!
- Making investments in tools, systems, coaching and resources to make running your business simpler
- Having a specialty in platforms and content formatting to get more clients and build an agency
- How to prove your value as a Social Media Manager to your clients
- The steps I would take if starting my marketing agency today
- Check out Dubsado
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
- Join the Social Media Manager Success Incubator
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 30: When Clients Go Rogue: How to Successfully Handle a Social Media Management Client That Posts On Their Own
- Episode 27: Behind-the-Scenes of Building an International Social Media Agency with Sharon Brand
- Episode 11: 10 Actionable Steps to Going Full-Time In Your Social Media Management Agency
- Episode 10: Kristina Knapp on: The Secret Sauce to Building 6, 7, and 8 Figure Marketing Businesses
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.