CLICK PLAY TO FIND OUT WHAT IS TURNING OFF YOUR POTENTIAL SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT CLIENTS
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
Constantly met by crickets after having a discovery call with a potential client? Time and time again, you feel that you are under interrogation during your discovery call…when did the tables turn? “Shouldn’t this be my call?” A thought that is constantly on repeat.
If the above snagged your interest and made you feel a little bit targeted- sorry! But here at Social Media Management Confidential, we uncover what it is you’re doing wrong, fixing it here and now so that you can find social media management business success!
In this episode, we dive into the biggest question I get from so many new social media managers daily: “What am I doing wrong when it comes to signing social media management clients?” You asked and I’ve answered! Get your pen and paper ready because I’m going to call out five things that are turning off your social media management clients and you can change that- stat!
Topics covered on social media management clients:
- I reveal the BIGGEST thing that is actually turning off your potential social media management client
- How to pinpoint what you are doing wrong when it comes to signing social media management clients
- How your potential clients can sense if you do not trust or value your own packages
- How to structure your packages to match every client need
- Taking back control in your discovery calls
- The power of the follow up and how times you should do this
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Join the Social Media Manager Success Incubator
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 2: How to Actually Make Money as a Social Media Manager
- Episode 3: How to Build a Social Media Management Portfolio When You Have No Experience, Results, or Clients
More About Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Some links on this page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.