CLICK PLAY ON HOW I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO LOSE MY SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT BUSINESS:
APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | GOOGLE PODCASTS | STITCHER
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
Ready for a vulnerable episode? Because you’re in for a ride! I bare all with you in hopes that one, those who resonate can find peace in the uncomfortable growth and two, clarify that I also go through scary times that are out of my control and yet, share how to come out from the other side.
When I say that I was stressed to no end when my worst nightmare became my reality: seven out of my nine clients had terminated our contract when I raised my prices…stressed is the understatement of the year.
But how do you turn it around? How do you grow even stronger, gain more aligned clients, and pay yourselves more with less? That is what we are going to dive into with this warts-and-all episode!
Topics covered on social media management business:
- How I lost seven out of my nine clients in January
- My private video diary to show you I got through it and how I made it over the other side
- How much notice you should give your clients to tell them that you’re raising your prices
- Raising Your Prices as a Social Media Manager Script
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
- Sign up for my Marketing Funnels Mini-Course for Social Media Managers
- Join the Social Media Manager Success Incubator
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 6: Painful Lessons I Learned In My First Year of My Social Media Management Business
- Episode 5:7 Quick & Easy Extra Income Ideas for Social Media Managers
- Episode 2: How to Actually Make Money as a Social Media Manager
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.
LEAVE A COMMENT