CLICK PLAY TO LEARN HOW TO ANSWER “WHY ARE YOUR PRICES SO HIGH?”:
APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | GOOGLE PODCASTS | STITCHER
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
If you’ve been a social media manager for a little while now you’ve probably come across the questions “Why are your prices so high?”…then the next moment looks a little like this: your palms get sweaty, your mouth is as dry as the Sahara and you choke. You feel put on the spot and as you babble your way through a response, you really feel like you could have conveyed that better.
It’s not a great experience, but trust me I have been there more than enough times. At this point, I sometimes think it’s a right of passage. However, unlike my experiences you will learn exactly how to respond and position yourself so that you come across like the professional social media manager you are! In this episode, you will gain the confidence to combat these responses and understand where a potential client is coming from when they frame a question in this way.
Topics covered on why are your prices so high:
- Why most people will ask about how high your prices are
- The response to this question that got my Instagram community really heated
- The reason people won’t tell you their budget upfront
- How to back up your responses to easily communicate the results of your services
- Shop my Marketing Proposal Template
- Shop my Social Media Case Study Template for Social Media Managers
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
- Sign up for my Marketing Funnels Mini-Course for Social Media Managers
- Join the Social Media Manager Success Incubator
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 13: What to Post, Dealing with Bossy Clients, Where to Find Clients That Can Afford Hiring a Social Media Manager + More!
- Episode 4: 5 Things That Are Turning Off Your Potential Social Media Management Clients
- Episode 2: How to Actually Make Money as a Social Media Manager
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.
LEAVE A COMMENT