CLICK PLAY ABOUT THE PAINFUL LESSONS I LEARNED IN MY FIRST YEAR OF MY SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT BUSINESS:
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
Rome wasn’t built in a day and my social media management business didn’t skyrocket to success to a six-figure business overnight. In my first year alone I learned the most painful lessons, fought through some tough situations, and came out better for it on the other side. I’m sharing these with you in hopes that you could potentially avoid making the same mistakes I made. Some are inevitable and come with the “growing a social media business territory”. Even so, this episode is to normalize making mistakes, and failures and learning from them. Instagram is just a highlight reel, and running a business is not all sunshine and rainbows.
In this episode I bare all about the reality of energy-sucking clients, how to create boundaries, the untold truth of growing too quickly, and how that shook my business to its core, lost me half of my clients and forced me to search for a 9-5 job just to be able to pay the rent.
Keen to know how I overcame it? Listen to my advice so that you can not make the same mistakes I did, or at least learn from them more quickly. I really hope it helps you maintain creating a profitable and sustainable social media management business without all of the scars and bruises!
Topics Covered Social Media Management Business:
- My experiences that shaped my social media management business into what it is today
- The story that shook my business to it’s core, financially and how I overcame it
- The most important focus to creating a sustainable and profitable social media management business
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Join the Social Media Manager Success Incubator
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 1: From Single Mom to 6-Figure Social Media Manager
- Episode 3: How to Build a Social Media Management Portfolio When You Have No Experience, Results, or Clients
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Some links on this page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.