CLICK PLAY TO HEAR HOW TO STAY ORGANIZED AND ON TOP OF SOCIAL MEDIA CHANGES:
Here’s what to expect from this episode:
Oh, the struggle is real! Just when we think we’ve got our client’s social media strategies all figured out, those tricky platforms decide to throw us a curveball. But I have some answers because today we hear from the seasoned pro herself, Shelly Terry. With 12 years of experience under her belt, Shelly knows the frustration of navigating the ever-changing world of social media all too well.
In this episode, Shelly spills the beans on how she tackles those pesky social media changes, not just for herself but also while managing a micro agency. She shares her secrets on staying organized and keeping her team of freelancers on track because, let’s face it, we all need a little organization in our lives. She even spills the tea on her must-have software that keeps everything running smoothly.
So get ready to let out a big sigh of relief as Shelly drops some serious knowledge bombs and serves up actionable tips that will make your social media journey a whole lot smoother.
Shelly Terry is a storyteller and creative with over 12 years of experience creating content for brands, developing solid social media safety nets for businesses that need to be visible, and building a lovely team of freelancers that make up her micro agency, Sheldon Social. Her team are specialists in creating meaningful, compelling, evergreen content that connect their clients with their audience & organizes their content so that their workflow works perfectly.
When she isn’t working, you’ll find her watching history documents, collecting vintage swimsuits & tucked up in fluffy socks reading the one of her books from a large pile!
Topics covered on social media changes:
- How Shelly’s micro agency set up looks like and what it’s like to outsource services to other freelancers to support her clients needs
- Creating solid systems for flexibility and to keep up with social media changes in a constantly evolving landscape
- The importance of building habits to create boundaries
- How Shelly went from being an actress to getting started in social media management
- Setting expectations with your team to manage the rapid changes of social media
- Using Notion to stay organised
- What Shelly loves the most and what she least likes about social media management
- Find out more about Notion
- Find out more about Trello
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
- Join the Social Media Manager Success Incubator
Connect with Shelly:
- Visit Shelly’s website, Sheldon Social
- Follow Shelly on Instagram @sheldonsocial
- Check out Shelly on YouTube @sheldonsocial
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 27: Behind-the-Scenes of Building an International Social Media Agency with Sharon Brand
- Episode 16: TOP Freelance Social Media Manager Business Hacks
- Episode 11: 10 Actionable Steps to Going Full-Time In Your Social Media Management Agency
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.