CLICK PLAY TO FIND OUT THE TOP FREELANCE SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER BUSINESS HACKS:
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
Aside from creating content, freelance social media managers have so many responsibilities to get a handle on to make sure that their client’s social media content is planned and scheduled seamlessly. The amount of work for one client account alone can be huge, so having a handful of social media manager business hacks up your sleeve could really help make your life a whole lot easier.
In this episode, I dive into my top freelance social media manager business hacks that have saved me time and made my team’s life a little bit easier. Juggling as much as we do, these hacks will give you some order among the month-to-month chaos, consistency with creating impactful content, and ideas for some business systems that you can rely on.
Topics covered on social media manager business hacks:
- How planning in advance can be a game changer
- The power of automation
- Trend watchers and how this can save you a boatload of time
- Tips to get you out of a content rut
- Get savvy with Zapier
- Check out ClickUp
- Dive into Dubsado
- Unlock the world of OpenAI
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
- Join the Social Media Manager Success Incubator
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 15: Get Your Social Media Management Client’s Content Seen By Harnessing the Power of SEO
- Episode 11: 10 Actionable Steps to Going Full-Time In Your Social Media Management Agency
- Episode 10: Kristina Knapp on: The Secret Sauce to Building 6, 7, and 8 Figure Marketing Businesses
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Some links on this page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.