CLICK PLAY TO LEARN HOW TO STAY CREATIVE AS A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER AND HOW TO USE CLOUD CAMPAIGN:
Here’s what to expect from this episode:
Our job is pretty fun, right? We get to check out trends, create reels, work with clients and amazing brands and create some really impactful and innovative content. However when the creative wheel starts to slow down, how do we pick up our momentum again? Enter Mya Shell, the “ideas girl” that will share some really fresh insights on how to pick up your social media game for you and your clients!
Mya and I walk down memory lane, stepping into her childhood and how the effects of growing up when the big social platforms were just gaining momentum has helped her gain a leg up in the industry. Her passion for personal branding, her experience at working with Cloud Campaign, and how she battles the negative connotations that surround the social media world are just a few insights into Mya’s extraordinary perspective.
In this episode, there are some really tangible actions that you can take to ensure you’re creating content that really works for your clients. With that aside, one of my favorite parts was learning all about Cloud Campaign and how the platform can help social media agencies with keeping up to date with trends, insights and analytics that will not only make your clients really impressed, but save you loads of time as a social media manager. And for this analytics girly? That’s music to my ears!
Meet Mya from Cloud Campaign:
Mya Shell is a Social Media Manager at Cloud Campaign and promotes their white-labeled social media management platform. Mya helps provide educational and inspirational resources to other social media management agencies. Cloud Campaign works with over 32,000 marketing agencies from small to large to help provide them with the most powerful and affordable tools so they can grow and scale their businesses. Mya is passionate about the power of personal branding, empowering women and her very fluffy cut, Loomy.
Topics covered on staying creative as a social media manager and how to use Cloud Campaign:
- How Mya’s go-getter attitude got her into the industry she loves
- Her favorite and least favorite thing about social media
- Crowd favorite features of Cloud Campaign and how it can save you hours of your time
- Using Cloud Campaign to make reporting analytics to your clients a whole lot eaiser
- How to create boundaries on social media to keep social media positive
- How to balance productivity so you don’t burn out
- Sign up to Cloud Campaign using my affiliate link. Use my discount code SPM20 to get 20% off for up to 12 months.
- Connect with Cloud Campaign on Instagram @cloudcampaign
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
- Join the Social Media Manager Success Incubator
Connect with Mya:
Connect with Mya on Instagram @myashell
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 28: Staying Organized and On Top of Social Media Changes with Shelly Terry
- Episode 26:Quick & Easy Way To Never Run Out of Post Ideas As A Social Media Manager
- Episode 22: What Is a Social Media Manager Actually Responsible For?
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Some links on this page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.