CLICK PLAY ON WHY YOU SHOULD STOP NEGLECTING YOUR OWN SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS:
Here’s what to expect from this episode:
If you’re wondering why your own clients are falling behind on jumping the bandwagon and joining certain platforms, like TikTok, the best way to get them comfortable and at ease is to join in the journey!
In this episode, Shante is joined by Alyssa Chan-Evangelista, founder of Inspired Media, who has a fresh perspective on social media management. Playing around on your own social media accounts to build trust and authority with your clients. Instead of coaching them on what to do, by doing it alongside them through all of the algorithm ups and downs, your clients are more likely to leap when you say jump!
Listen to hear the benefits of treating your account like it’s your own, and how this habit can build your rapport with new clients who are looking for results that you’re sharing!
Alyssa Chan-Evangelista is a Social Media Strategist, Social Media Manager and the founder of the 6-figure social media management agency, Inspired Media. She is passionate about helping entrepreneurs and creators build stand out brands online.
Topics covered on why you should stop neglecting your own social media accounts:
- Alyssa’s journey to becoming a social media manager mid-pandemic
- How to teach your clients how to be a content creator
- Tips on how to get your clients to join Tik Tok with ease
- Alyssa’s favorite and least favorite part about being a social media manager – it’s not what you think!
- Alyssa bares all when asked: What do you wish someone told you about becoming a social media manager?
- Use code SHANTE to get $50 off a social media management contract template from Coaches and Co
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
- Join the Social Media Manager Success Incubator
Connect with Alyssa:
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 9: Spilling the Beans on the Worst Client I’ve Ever Had
- Episode 6: Painful Lessons I Learned In My First Year of My Social Media Management Business
- Episode 3: How to Build a Social Media Management Portfolio When You Have No Experience, Results, or Clients
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.