CLICK PLAY TO HEAR ABOUT LEAD GEN, ENGAGEMENT AND WHITE LABELING AS A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER:
Here’s what to expect from this episode:
In this episode, we delve into the diverse world of social media management and explore the process of narrowing down your services. Join me as I have an open and candid conversation with two incredible past mentees, Vanessa (aka Nessa) and Mari, who will share their unique approaches to running successful social media businesses.
Nessa walks us through her journey of discovering her passion for lead generation and how she found her niche within the social media landscape. Meanwhile, Mari’s talents shine in the realm of graphic design and crafting captivating captions that engage audiences.
But we won’t stop there! We’ll also get an exclusive glimpse into their inspiring journeys of transitioning from the traditional 9-to-5 work environment to becoming successful entrepreneurs in the world of social media management to lead generation and white labeling as a social media manager.
If you’ve ever wondered how to pick the right services to offer as a social media manager, this is the episode you don’t want to miss. Tune in to gain valuable insights and discover the path to defining your unique specialization in the ever-evolving world of social media business.
Vanessa (aka Nessa) is a lead generation specialist helping OSPs and coaches connect with qualified DREAM clients through organic and unique lead generation strategies. She loves creating communities and coming up with innovative ways to engage with her client’s audience so they can fill their programs and offers with vibey people.
Mari is a marketing and event professional with over 14 years of experience covering the U.S., Caribbean, and Latin American regions having successfully developed and executed a full range of conference planning, web design and maintenance, sponsorship revenue development, and brand awareness for American companies. She left her corporate job to pursue entrepreneurship full time where she now supports her clients as a Website and Graphic Designer and Social Media Manager.
Topics covered on lead generation, engagement and white labeling as a social media manager:
- Engagement and maximizing your lead generation as a social media manager
- What it’s like to be white labeling for other social media agencies
- Leaving your 9 to 5 to become an entrepreneur
- Supporting your family while growing an online business
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
- Learn more about my Social Media Manager Incubator Program Suite
Connect with Vannessa:
- Follow her on Instagram @nessaconnects
Connect with Mari:
- Follow her on Instagram @studio_mab_
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 31: Do’s and Don’ts: How I Would Start A Marketing Agency from Scratch
- Episode 27: Behind-the-Scenes of Building an International Social Media Agency with Sharon Brand
- Episode 25: The Strategy To Increase Visibility for Your Social Media Management Clients
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.