CLICK PLAY TO FIND OUT THE STRATEGY TO INCREASE VISIBILITY FOR YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT CLIENTS:
APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | GOOGLE PODCASTS | STITCHER
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
You know that your social media management clients want one thing: to have their social media accounts bring in more business. Whether that’s reach, follows, clicks or sales. At the heart of this is the need for visibility or brand awareness. So how can you increase visibility for your social media management clients? It’s all about optimization.
I dive into the exact strategies you can implement for your clients. No matter the platform, I provide simple, actionable tips that will help get your clients seen. From their profiles to their aesthetics and the types of content you create, you’ll learn how to optimize every aspect of their social media presence to increase visibility and ultimately drive more business. Plus, I’ll share my tips on how to track metrics and adjust your strategy to ensure you’re constantly improving and delivering results for your clients.
So stop stressing over client visibility and start taking actions that will see results. Listen to this episode and start taking action today.
Topics covered on visibility for your social media management clients:
- How to optimize your clients’ social media accounts
- How to tailor it towards your clients target audience
- The importance of tracking metrics
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
- Sign up for my Marketing Funnels Mini-Course for Social Media Managers
- Join the Social Media Manager Success Incubator
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 22: What Is a Social Media Manager Actually Responsible For?
- Episode 15: Get Your Social Media Management Client’s Content Seen By Harnessing the Power of SEO
- Episode 8: A Call for Transparency & How to Handle Your Client’s Unrealistic Social Media Expectations with Shannon McKinstrie
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.
LEAVE A COMMENT