CLICK PLAY TO HEAR WHAT IT’S REALLY LIKE RUNNING A $30K/MO AGENCY:
Here’s what to expect from this episode:
Ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes of a digital marketing agency? Curious how to manage a successful agency, staff, and contractors? Melissa Litchfield is here to answer these questions and lift the lid on running a successful digital marketing agency.
In this episode, we discuss everything related to running a digital agency— from her services and startup journey to the types of clients she works with and her approach to paid ads and funnels. We also touch on team culture and her preferences in managing her agency. And, because we know you’re curious, we spill the tea on the trending Master Resell Rights course and share our unfiltered thoughts on its value in the digital marketplace. Whether you’re a novice or a pro in digital marketing, this episode is a goldmine of insights!
Melissa is a 35-year-old, southern California native, currently living in Mobile, Alabama. For the past 9 years, she’s been helping online entrepreneurs and small businesses market themselves online with paid and organic traffic.
She owns Litchfield Media Co, a digital marketing company that helps small businesses and entrepreneurs skyrocket their impact and revenue with paid traffic. Melissa also manages two rental properties and a new custom clothing apparel brand for babies and toddlers. She lives with her husband, who serves in the US Coast Guard, and her daughter, Madeline.
- What kind of clients you can actually land when offering paid ads and sales funnels
- What are sales funnels and how they work – with a relatable example!
- The low down on the buzz that is the Master Resell Rights Course – what it is, what you need to know before jumping onto this bandwagon and why it isn’t sustainable for the long-term
- Why its important to understand and cater to each team member’s preferences when it comes down to learning and communication
- How to build team culture and camaraderie and connect with your team members
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Learn more about my Social Media Manager Incubator Program Suite
- Resources for Dealing with Difficult Clients as a Social Media Manager
- Resources for the Overwhelmed Social Media Manager
- Resources for the Social Media Manager Just Getting Started
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
Connect with Melissa Litchfield:
- Visit her website
- Follow her on Instagram @litchfieldmedia
- Find her on Facebook Litchfield Media
- Check out her YouTube
- Follow her Twitter @litchfieldmedia
- Find her on Pinterest Litchfield Media
- Follow her on TikTok @litchfieldmedia
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 44: Milou Pietersz On: Using AI As A Social Media Management Agency
- Episode 35: Successfully Leaving Your 9-5 To Build A Social Media Management Business With Alyece Smith
- Episode 33: Tomisin Smith On: The Honest Truth Behind How Long It Actually Takes to Build A Successful Agency
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Some links on this page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.