CLICK PLAY TO LEARN HOW TO USE AI AS A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT AGENCY:
Here’s what to expect from this episode:
Wondering where AI fits into your social media management agency? Curious if you should join team AI? Milou Pietersz definitely has, and that’s exactly why I brought her on for a chat. Milou openly shares her zeal for AI and explains how it can revolutionize your agency’s operations. Whether you’re an enthusiast or a skeptic of AI, Milou’s insights will offer a fresh perspective on leveraging AI for social media strategies, highlighting its potential to propel your agency’s growth and efficiency.
We also delve into the essentials of social media management—starting from scratch, agency building, teamwork, initial low pricing, and all the things. This episode is packed with invaluable insights and actionable advice—you won’t want to miss out! So, dive in and discover the transformative power of using AI in your social media management agency!
Milou Piertersz is a content creator and founder of a multi-six-figure social media agency, Simply Multimedia. Milou went from being ghosted by every agency she applied to building a team of her own. Her agency, Simply Multimedia, provides and executes innovative social strategies for brands and creators while she “coaches the competition,” sharing best practices with her 50,000+ Instagram followers.
Topics covered on using AI as a social media agency:
- Milou’s favorite and least favorite thing about social media management
- The misconceptions of social media management
- Setting realistic expectations about your pricing
- How to use AI to overcome creative blocks
- Where to get started with using AI tools and how to use it in your business and with your clients to generate content and photos
- Get 30% off Milou’s Social Media Template Pack by using the discount code: SHANTE on checkout
- Learn more about ChatGPT
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Learn more about my Social Media Manager Incubator Program Suite
- Resources for Dealing with Difficult Clients as a Social Media Manager
- Resources for the Overwhelmed Social Media Manager
- Resources for the Social Media Manager Just Getting Started
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
Connect with Milou:
- Visit her website
- Follow her on Instagram @miloupieteraz
- Find her on LinkedIn Milou Pietersz
- Check her out on YouTube: @miloupietersz
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 40: Jamar Diggs On: Trying To Be A Social Media Manager Who Does Everything For Everyone
- Episode 39: Kar Brulhart On: Starting From Scratch In Social Media Marketing
- Episode 29: Mya Shell of Cloud Campaign On: The Secret to Staying Creative as a Social Media Manager
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Some links on this page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.