CLICK PLAY TO LEARN HOW TO TELL SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT CLIENTS YOUR PRICES:
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
Navigating the maze of pricing in social media management? It’s not just about numbers; it’s a dance of strategy, communication, and confidence.
In this episode, I’ll be diving deep into the secrets behind effective pricing. You’ll discover surprising factors to consider when pricing your packages, proven strategies for discussing prices, and the transformative art of describing package benefits.
But it’s not all business – I’ll also share personal insights on breaking free from comfort zones and self-doubt. From my early days of offering budget-friendly packages to confidently raising my rates with experience, I’ll unpack the challenges I faced and the solutions I carved out. If you’ve ever grappled with clients hesitant about your rates or faced your own doubts, I’ve got actionable advice to help you stand firm and articulate your value.
Topics covered on social media management clients:
- Dealing with clients’ budget expectations and how to increase your rates
- How to filter clients through your website and inquiry forms
- How to describe your package’s benefits using their value, not features
- Guiding clients through the features offered in your packages
- How to push through your comfort zone to find more success
- Enrol to my Packages Class, Creating Social Media Management Packages That Sell
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Learn more about my Social Media Manager Incubator Program Suite
- Resources for Dealing with Difficult Clients as a Social Media Manager
- Resources for the Overwhelmed Social Media Manager
- Resources for the Social Media Manager Just Getting Started
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 33:Tomisin Smith On: The Honest Truth Behind How Long It Actually Takes to Build A Successful Agency
- Episode 21: How to Answer “Why Are Your Prices So High?” As A Social Media Manager
- Episode 14: 5 Reasons Why You’re Struggling to Book Clients as a Social Media Manager
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Some links on this page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.