CLICK PLAY TO HEAR ABOUT TRYING TO BE A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER WHO DOES EVERYTHING FOR EVERYONE:
Here’s what to expect from this episode:
The art of going viral is one that many social media managers tend to focus on, but what if we flipped the switch and asked, “Is it really necessary?” Let’s face it, you only really need a few clients in your pipeline. Isn’t a full and engaged email list better at converting than a post full of likes?
Jamar Diggs and I walk through the power of evergreen marketing and how to set this up in your social media manager business. It all starts with understanding your own client’s life cycle so you understand why they are searching for you and the touch points you need to invest some energy in, creating evergreen content so it works for you rather than always creating content on the go.
In this episode, Jamar dives into the importance of YouTube for a business owner but also, behind the scenes of running a Youtube social media marketing agency. He doesn’t hold back when he expresses how he feels about the industry, the right time to walk away from a client and the lessons he has learned as social media manager. Whether you’re interested in YouTube and adding that to your portfolio or you need to hear someone share behind their curtain so that you can take these gems and learn from them, listen on!
Jamar Diggs is a YouTube Strategist + Manager for coaches and service providers. He helps his clients get found online faster with his YouTube funnel framework so they can create an evergreen marketing system that attracts new problem-aware people to their business.
Topics covered on trying to be a social media manager who does everything for everyone:
- How to start a YouTube business
- The importance of understanding your audience and niche
- The difference between views and strategy
- How to take an evergreen approach to marketing
- When to invest in long-term marketing like a YouTube strategy
- Learn more about Loom
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Learn more about my Social Media Manager Incubator Program Suite
- Resources for Dealing with Difficult Clients as a Social Media Manager
- Resources for the Overwhelmed Social Media Manager
- Resources for the Social Media Manager Just Getting Started
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
Connect with Jamar:
- Visit his website
- Follow him on Instagram @jamardiggs
- Download his YouTube Trainings and Templates
- Check out his YouTube
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 36: Firing Clients & Sticking to Boundaries with Mentees Katya Valiquette and Katie Campbell
- Episode 33: Tomisin Smith On: The Honest Truth Behind How Long It Actually Takes to Build A Successful Agency
- Episode 21: How to Answer “Why Are Your Prices So High?” As A Social Media Manager
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.