CLICK PLAY TO HEAR “WILL YOUR CLIENTS LEAVE YOU FOR SOMEONE ‘BETTER’?”
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
Have you ever felt that you’re not doing a good job as a social media manager? Or perhaps you’re stuck in the comparison trap, seeing other social media managers getting their clients “amazing” results and you’re left wondering if your clients will try and look for someone who can do better.
First of all, you’re amazing. Why? Because you care! You genuinely want your clients to succeed, but the hard part for you will be letting go of the emotional attachment and realising what your actual responsibilities as a social media manager are and how that differentiates from what you comparing yourself too.
In this episode, we talk about the difference of comparing apples with broccoli rather than apples with apples, the pressure that you’re putting on yourself and how to release that pressure, grounding you on the importance of what you actually do, and how virality is not it. Need a confidence booster? Start by listening to this episode!
- What to do when you’re feeling like you’re not doing a great job as a social media manager
- The main issues with social media
- Your true role as a social media manager
- The mindset shift you need to make to feel competent and in control
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Learn more about my Social Media Manager Incubator Program Suite
- Resources for Dealing with Difficult Clients as a Social Media Manager
- Resources for the Overwhelmed Social Media Manager
- Resources for the Social Media Manager Just Getting Started
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 40: Jamar Diggs On: Trying To Be A Social Media Manager Who Does Everything For Everyone
- Episode 22: What Is a Social Media Manager Actually Responsible For?
- Episode 13: What to Post, Dealing with Bossy Clients, Where to Find Clients That Can Afford Hiring a Social Media Manager + More!
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.