CLICK PLAY TO HEAR THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT BEING A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER:
APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | GOOGLE PODCASTS | STITCHER
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
If you’re a social media manager and you have a million and one questions running in your head on the daily – wondering how to make this social media management business work for you, then I’ve probably answered your questions and more in this episode!
I get deep down into the most frequently asked questions I have received about running a social media management business from whether or not you should have an hourly rater or monthly, where to find clients that are willing to invest in your services, what tools I use and recommend, and more!
If you’re finding it a little hard to navigate this industry, this is a great place to start to hear questions from like-minded, amazing social media managers just like yourself!
Topics covered on FAQs about being a social media manager:
- How to calculate what you should be charging
- The scheduling software I recommend using AND is FREE!
- What to be posting as a social media manager
- How to create strong client boundaries
- The industries that are able to afford social media managers
- How to hire a team and what you need to do first
- Shop my Instagram Client Attraction Kit For Social Media Managers
- Watch my YouTube video on: What to Charge As a Social Media Manager EASY PRICING as a Freelancer | Hourly, sample, packages
- Coaches & Company. To get $50 off your purchase, use my affiliate code: ‘shante’ on checkout
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
- Sign up for my Marketing Funnels Mini-Course for Social Media Managers
- Join the Social Media Manager Success Incubator
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 11: 10 Actionable Steps to Going Full-Time In Your Social Media Management Agency
- Episode 5: 7 Quick & Easy Extra Income Ideas for Social Media Managers
- Episode 2: How to Actually Make Money as a Social Media Manager
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.
LEAVE A COMMENT