CLICK PLAY TO LEARN HOW TO CREATE A DATA-DRIVEN SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY:
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
Ever find yourself at a loss when trying to prove the worth of your social media strategies to clients? You’re not alone. Demonstrating the true value of your social media efforts can be a daunting challenge. That’s why developing a data-driven social media strategy is key.
In this episode, I’ll walk you through five straightforward steps to craft a data-driven social media strategy that will not only elevate your social media prowess but also clearly show your clients the impact of their social media presence. It is going to allow you to answer your client’s questions about why their post performance is the way it is (whether it’s good or bad), how to provide a detailed results reports and help prove your value as a social media manager.
Topics covered on a data-driven social media strategy:
- Setting KPIs and how to track the metrics that actually matter
- Where to locate the data for specific metrics
- How to spot trends and patterns in the metrics you are tracking
- The questions to ask yourself on how to use these insights to optimize your content
- My favorite tools to use when it comes to conducting a competitor analysis
- How to understand why certain posts perform well and what to do once you have the data
- Learn more about the platform Planx
- Learn more about the platform Not Just Analytics
- Check out my Metrics Masterclass
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Learn more about my Social Media Manager Incubator Program Suite
- Resources for Dealing with Difficult Clients as a Social Media Manager
- Resources for the Overwhelmed Social Media Manager
- Resources for the Social Media Manager Just Getting Started
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 28: Staying Organized and On Top of Social Media Changes with Shelly Terry
- Episode 25: The Strategy To Increase Visibility for Your Social Media Management Clients
- Episode 15: Get Your Social Media Management Client’s Content Seen By Harnessing the Power of SEO
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Some links on this page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.