CLICK PLAY TO LEARN HOW TO ATTRACT HIGH-PAYING SOCIAL MEDIA CLIENTS:
Here’s what to expect from this episode:
It’s not always easy seeing the silver lining when it comes to working with smaller clients where you wear all the hats, however, its through these clients where you pick up the best skills that you can use to grow your portfolio, share what you excel at and grow your business with high-paying clients.
You have to start somewhere, and my guest today, Latasha James, Founder and Director of James + Park definitely dived into the nooks and crannies of her past and how it led to her current path. We both chat about what works on social media in this day and age, how to create video content (which is King…or shall we say Queen) even when you’re working remote, Latasha’s lead generation strategy and how she uses each social media platform to attract her ideal high-paying clients.
Latasha James is the Founder and Creative Director of James + Park, a social-first video marketing firm serving clients across the globe, as well as the Online Business Launch Lab, an education platform for freelancers and creative entrepreneurs. Through her courses, YouTube, and podcast content, Latasha has encouraged thousands of people to start and grow their businesses, both online and off.
Topics covered on high-paying social media clients:
- Getting started as a social media manager and what to expect
- Ins and out of learning different specialties
- Why raising your prices may be the best answer for you right now
- The lesson learned in disconnecting while also serving your clients and growing your business
- The different strategies Latasha uses across her different social platforms
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
- Join the Social Media Manager Success Incubator
Connect with Latasha:
- Visit her website
- Dive into her courses
- Check out her YouTube
- Tune into her podcast, The Freelance Friday Podcast
- Connect with her on Instagram @thelatashajames
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 9:Spilling the Beans on the Worst Client I’ve Ever Had
- Episode 4: 5 Things That Are Turning Off Your Potential Social Media Management Clients
- Episode 28: Staying Organized and On Top of Social Media Changes with Shelly Terry
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Some links on this page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.