CLICK PLAY TO LEARN HOW TO NEVER RUN OUT OF POST IDEAS:
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
As social media managers, we create a LOT of content – and we can consume a lot of it too! So it can be pretty easy to get into a content rut, where you’re just staring at a blank screen, hoping for some brilliant ideas, and before you know it you’ve been distracted by Tik Tok again and several hours have passed… and you still don’t have any ideas.
This episode I dive into how to never run out of post ideas by walking you through how I find content topics when I’m facing a content rut. During the episode I am searching in real time, so that you can learn my process and understand what I look for when I look for the cream of the crop of post ideas.
By listening in you will walk away with knowing where to start when the ideas stop flowing and the creative bank dries up, what platforms I search on to find post ideas, why you should always have a content bank of your top performing posts for times like this and how AI can help you jog your creative flow, create a plan from topic to call to action!
Topics covered on never run out of post ideas:
- Follow along as I walk you through, in real-time, how I find pain points to use for content
- What platforms I search on to find topic ideas
- The art of recycling content and why this is a good tactic
- How Chat GPT can help you get out of the content rut
- Try out Chat GPT here
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
- Join the Social Media Manager Success Incubator
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 24: The 9 Types of Posts You Should Be Making If You Want to Get Social Media Management Clients
- Episode 18: Authentic Storytelling as a Social Media Manager with Marianna Correa
- Episode 17: Why You Should Stop Neglecting Your Own Social Media Accounts with Alyssa Chan-Evangelista
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Some links on this page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.