CLICK PLAY TO HEAR HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY HANDLE A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT CLIENT THAT HAS GONE ROGUE:
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
We’ve all experienced that sinking feeling when we stumble upon rogue posts that were never part of the content plan while managing a client’s social media account. Seeing content that doesn’t align with the account’s goals is disheartening. Let’s dive into how to tackle the gut-wrenching task of approaching your client and navigating through this challenging situation.
I share essential guidance on initiating and steering the conversation with your social media management client. From practical tips on getting started to valuable strategies for effective communication, we’ve got you covered.
We’ll also delve into the crucial mindset shift required to handle content critique for all social media clients. So, get ready to settle in and immerse yourself in this episode. Gain the confidence and know-how to regain control of your social media strategy.
Topics covered on social media management client:
- My tips on how to approach a social media management client who has started posting on their own
- How to navigate the conversation with your social media management client
- The mindset you need to have when creating content for clients as a social media manager
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
- Join the Social Media Manager Success Incubator
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 23: Q&A: Communicating Realistic Social Media Growth to Clients, Crappy Text Messages, Getting Content Out of Stubborn Clients, & More
- Episode 22: What Is a Social Media Manager Actually Responsible For?
- Episode 16: TOP Freelance Social Media Manager Business Hacks
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.