CLICK PLAY TO LEARN HOW TO GET SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT CLIENTS:
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
We have all been there, so busy with our client’s social media management that we forget about ours! We want people to hire us for social media management, but we can’t even show them our own. We know we should be, but we need to figure out what to post!
It’s not about creating any content. It’s creating content that converts. As a social media manager, here are nine types of social media posts you should be making to convert social media management clients.
Have a listen, write these posts down and start creating content that will have your books full of new social media management clients.
Topics covered on social media management clients:
- Why you need to be posting on your own social media
- The type of content you should be creating
- The exact posts you need to include
- Shop my Instagram Client Attraction Kit for Social Media Managers
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
- Join the Social Media Manager Success Incubator
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 17: Why You Should Stop Neglecting Your Own Social Media Accounts with Alyssa Chan-Evangelista
- Episode 14: 5 Reasons Why You’re Struggling to Book Clients as a Social Media Manager
- Episode 13: Q&A: What to Post, Dealing with Bossy Clients, Where to Find Clients That Can Afford Hiring a Social Media Manager + More!
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Some links on this page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.