CLICK PLAY TO HEAR WHY “SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT” IS DEAD:
Here’s what to expect from this episode:
Gone are the days when social media management was a simple side hustle. Social Media Management, as we know it, is DEAD, and I’ve brought back an original guest on the podcast, Shannon McKinstrie, to dive into what this means for you!
In this episode, we delve into how social media management has evolved over the years and what it’s shaping up to look like in 2024. We’ll also dive into the essential skills needed for success in this new landscape and what exactly clients are looking for in today’s market.
There is so much goodness in this episode! So, just sit back, relax, and join us for a conversation that could redefine how you view and approach social media management.
Shannon McKinstrie is a social media mentor & strategist on a mission to eliminate the neverending content-creation guesswork and overwhelm so business owners can actually enjoy promoting their business and engaging with their audience on social platforms without burning out.
Topics covered on “social media management” is dead:
- The growing demand for high-quality video content
- How you can charge higher rates through proficient video creation for your clients
- The importance of having excellent copywriting skills
- How you can collaborate with other freelancers to offer a more comprehensive service
- What other alternative services you can offer if you don’t like the management side
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Learn more about my Social Media Manager Incubator Program Suite
- Resources for Dealing with Difficult Clients as a Social Media Manager
- Resources for the Overwhelmed Social Media Manager
- Resources for the Social Media Manager Just Getting Started
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
Connect with Shannon:
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 60: How to Actually Get Clients as a Social Media Manager in 2024
- Episode 59: What You Need To Change In Your Social Media Management Business For 2024
- Episode 8: Shannon McKinstrie on: A Call for Transparency & How to Handle Your Client’s Unrealistic Social Media Expectations
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Some links on this page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.