CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN HOW TO RAISE YOUR RATES FOR 2024:
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
Recognizing it’s time to raise your rates is one thing; finding the courage actually to do it is another. But don’t worry, I have you covered! If you’re feeling the crunch of limited time and aren’t sure how to navigate rate increases, this episode is for you!
In this episode, I will share with you exactly how to calculate what you need to be charging, including some often-overlooked factors. I am also providing you with a ready-to-use script to confidently inform your clients about your new rates.
Tune in for these invaluable insights – they’re the golden nuggets you need to transform your business approach in 2024!
Topics covered on how to raise your rates:
- What to consider when setting your prices, including the size and scope of your client’s business, level of experience, location, and deliverables
- The benefits of charging monthly retainers and how to calculate them
- The strategies on how you can manage clients’ reactions to your price increases and potentially attracting new, higher-paying clients
- I give you some suggested hourly rates for new, standard, and specialist social media managers
- Check out my Profitable Pricing Calculator
- Watch my YouTube Video on: What to Charge As a Social Media Manager EASY PRICING as a Freelancer
- Enrol in Creating Social Media Packages That Sell
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Learn more about my Social Media Manager Incubator Program Suite
- Resources for Dealing with Difficult Clients as a Social Media Manager
- Resources for the Overwhelmed Social Media Manager
- Resources for the Social Media Manager Just Getting Started
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 59: What You Need To Change In Your Social Media Management Business For 2024
- Episode 47: Expectations of High Paying Clients: What To Expect & What You Need to Deliver
- Episode 43: How to Tell Social Media Management Clients What Your Prices Are
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Some links on this page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.