CLICK PLAY TO LEARN HOW TO GET CLIENTS AS A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER:
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
Ready to turn your social media management business from winter blues to financial abundance? Discover the secrets to thriving in the slow months with insights from my five years of experience as a social media manager.
In this episode, I’ll share strategic approaches to boost your income now and set you up for long-term success. Listen and learn powerful client acquisition strategies that go beyond seasonal challenges. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting, now is the time to maximize your earnings.
Let’s make this winter the best one yet. Join me as we explore transformative strategies that can help make this your most profitable winter season ever. Ready to dive in?
Topics covered on how to get clients as a social media manager:
- Why you can expect December and January to be slow months (and why it’s totally normal in our industry!)
- Where to focus your efforts if you are in dire need of a cash injection during the “slow” season
- What to be included in a 1:1 Strategy Call and how to price them
- Different ideas on how to offer and structure a VIP Day to boost your income fast and how you can sell this
- What to highlight in your packages if you want to book multi-retainer clients for your management services (hint: it’s not laying out what your package inclusions are)
- Grab my DM Sales Script in The Who, Where and How To Find High-Paying Social Media Management Clients Class
- The 35 Best Places to Find Social Media Management Clients
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Learn more about my Social Media Manager Incubator Program Suite
- Resources for Dealing with Difficult Clients as a Social Media Manager
- Resources for the Overwhelmed Social Media Manager
- Resources for the Social Media Manager Just Getting Started
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 59: What You Need to Change in Your Social Media Management Business for 2024
- Episode 24: 9 Types Of Posts You Should Be Making If You Want To Get Social Media Management Clients
- Episode 14: 5 Reasons Why You’re Struggling To Book Clients As A Social Media Manager
- Episode 4: 5 Things That Are Turning Off Your Potential Social Media Management Clients
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Some links on this page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.