CLICK PLAY ON WHY YOU’RE STRUGGLING TO BOOK CLIENTS AS A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER:
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
Are you wracking your brains wondering why you haven’t booked a client in weeks? You either are getting people through the door and into your discovery calls, or they have struck up a conversation in the DMs, but each results in the same thing…the conversation stops there. As a social media manager, there are five reasons why you may be struggling to book clients and I am here to uncover those reasons AND give you the solution! Because who needs to hear where they are going wrong without steps to make it right!
Whether you are lacking credibility, feeling imposter syndrome, not being able to steer your discovery calls the way you want, or wondering if it’s your pricing that is driving your leads away, listen ahead!
Have a listen to this episode to see if you are hitting any snags from the list of reasons I mention. In this short episode, you can gain clarity on what is keeping you stuck one moment, to implement these changes to successfully book clients consistently!
Topics Covered on why you’re struggling to book clients as a social media manager:
- Why case studies will help you book clients
- What the right pricing can prove to your potential clients
- Creating multiple tiered package options to allow for a more sustainable income
- Taking lead in your discovery calls
- The power in the follow-up
- Download Your Social Media Case Study Template
- Use my Social Media Management Profitable Pricing Calculator
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
- Join the Social Media Manager Success Incubator
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 3: How to Build a Social Media Management Portfolio When You Have No Experience, Results, or Clients
- Episode 4: 5 Things That Are Turning Off Your Potential Social Media Management Clients
- Episode 11: 10 Actionable Steps to Going Full-Time In Your Social Media Management Agency
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Some links on this page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.