CLICK PLAY TO LEARN THE ANSWERS TO YOUR MOST ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA GROWTH:
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
If you are starting out in the social media management game, you can become easily overwhelmed with crappy client situations. But you need to remember you are not alone. If you are currently dealing with a tricky client with unrealistic social media growth expectations, you must listen to this episode.
I dive into how to fire your client (trust me, this won’t be your first). The red flags, how to explain reasonable results from the get-go and how to navigate working remotely with clients to create content. Trust me, this episode is filled with actionable gems.
So if you are currently pulling your hair out in situations like these, this is a great episode to listen to, even if you walk away knowing you are not the only one!
Topics covered social media growth:
- How to discuss social media growth with a client
- The red flags to look for in a client
- How to end a client relationship the right way
- How to onboard your clients so they have realistic expectations
- Sign up to my FREE Sugarpunch Community for Social Media Managers
- Download my FREE Guide: Best Places to Get More Social Media Management Clients
- Shop my Done-For-You Templates for Social Media Managers
- Join the Social Media Manager Success Incubator
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 13: Q&A: What to Post, Dealing with Bossy Clients, Where to Find Clients That Can Afford Hiring a Social Media Manager + More!
- Episode 9: Spilling the Beans on the Worst Client I’ve Ever Had
- Episode 8: A Call for Transparency & How to Handle Your Client’s Unrealistic Social Media Expectations with Shannon McKinstrie
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Some links on this page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.