CLICK PLAY TO HEAR ABOUT THE SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER INCUBATOR:
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
With the launch of my new program, Social Media Manager Incubator, there have been a lot of questions about how the program works and what it is. So I created this bonus episode just for you to go into detail about what it is, what the courses are, its inclusions and if it’s right for you.
I’ve converted my signature mentorship program into something that’s SO much more accessible, affordable and customizable. Instead of an all-in-one program where you had to pay for EVERYTHING even if you just needed a couple of things, you can now pick and choose and only take what you need. Today, I’m breaking down the eight individual courses you can choose to build your own self-paced customized mentorship program, the done-for-you resources included in each course and the personalized support you’ll get. I’m so excited to share this with you! Let’s dive in!
Topics covered on Social Media Manager Incubator:
- Why I made the structure change to my Social Media Manager Incubator Program Suite
- What the new program looks like and how you can access it
- Breaking down the details of the Launch Course in helping you build an organized and systemized social media management business
- I walk through the Clients Course and how this will help you land high-paying clients for steady income
- What the Packages Course includes and how it will help you know exactly what to charge and how to create social media management packages that sell
- Learn if the Strategy Course is right for you and how to master the marketing strategies that sell on social media for your clients
- What the Content Course includes and how you can master design, copy and video to create binge-worthy content for your clients
- How the Analytics Course will help you analyze insights and KPI’s so you can confidently make data-driven client reports
- A breakdown of the Portfolio Course and how you can learn to create a social media portfolio that impresses your potential clients (even if you have ZERO experience!)
- I walk you through my FREE course, Becoming and how to decide if you actually have what it takes to be a successful freelance social media manager
- Learn more about my Social Media Manager Incubator Program Suite
- Launch Course
- Clients Course
- Packages Course
- Strategy Course
- Content Course
- Analytics Course
- Portfolio Course
- Enroll for FREE to my Becoming Course
- Getting New Clients Class
- Pricing and Packages Class
- Content Creation Bootcamp
Connect with Shanté:
- Book a free call to discuss how we can work together
- Connect with me on Instagram @sugarpunchmarketing
- Episode 22: What Is a Social Media Manager Actually Responsible For?
- Episode 14: 5 Reasons Why You’re Struggling to Book Clients as a Social Media Manager
- Episode 3: How to Build a Social Media Management Portfolio When You Have No Experience, Results, or Clients
More about Social Media Manager Confidential:
The Social Media Manager Confidential is the podcast for social media managers who want realistic, positive, and insightful resources so they can build an ethical, money-making business that supports their lifestyle goals. Each week, your host Shanté Gorman (that’s me) and my guests will share strategies & content tips, what we do and don’t love about working in the industry, and give transparent advice about running a social media management business. We’re dishing on the ins and outs of the social media management world without any of the gatekeeping that can come along with it. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, and you’ll leave each episode inspired.
I was a broke single mom turned founder of a multi 6-figure social media management agency and I mentor social media managers working on creating agencies of their own.
Hey, I’m Shanté! 👋 I’m a broke single mom turned Founder & CEO of a multi 6-fig social media marketing agency that specializes in providing Instagram management services for busy entrepreneurs. Subscribe for tips and behind-the-scenes of building & growing your own successful social media management business so that you can have consistent income, work with ideal clients, and scale without the overwhelm.